Gocleer provides the next generation mobility insurance for urban commuters. We are building a one-stop-shop digital platform offering fair and flexible insurance for cars, e-scooters, motorcycles and bicycles, for consumers who want to make an impact.
We are compromised to provide the best experience not only to our customers but also to our employees and our community, we support local and international social and environmental projects and are in the process of being a certified B-corp company.
The Gocleer movement is growing very fast and we are looking for motivated and passionate individuals who share our values and want to contribute to change the insurance world.
Are you a financial and data professional looking for a new challenge? Would you like to be listened to and be able to make a difference?
- This role will report directly to the CEO and Co-founder
- Financial forecasting, headcount planning, budgeting and business plan formulation
- Coordination of actions with third party providers (HR, Finance, Audit firms)
- Support in preparation of internal and external monthly financial statements, Unit Economics and KPI calculations
- Assess current financial operations, offering recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes
- Cashflow management and support in monthly P&L and Balance Sheet analysis
- Investor reporting, mainly participating in the preparation of monthly settlements, board presentations, analysis/reports regarding strategy and strategic long-term projects
- Direct annual financial audits and due diligence procedures for different stakeholders
- Find, assess and implement public funding opportunities (national and European) with the help of third party services
- Undertake other ad hoc assignments as required
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Economics, Management)
- 3-4 years financial control and reporting experience, preferably in audit companies, venture builders or early stagstartupsps.
- SaaS KPI´s knowledge will be an asset
- Audit background will be an asset
- Good business sense, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of MS Office programs
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking) & Spanish (native)
- Passion to be a part of Gocleer's growth journey and willingness to step out of the comfort zone in a highly demanding environment and want to learn, learn and learn.
- A once-in-a-career opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing categories in in the world on our scale-up journey in Spain
- Start-Up environment in Antai Venture ecosystem offices in front the sea at Barcelona Tech City building (Pier 01). Remote working is the norm, with some meetings at the office when necessary
- You’ll receive a competitive salary plus special perks like: Friday 4 me (6 fridays free of charge during a year), 50%-100% discount in some insurance packages, mentorship and other perks.
- You will join one of the most exciting environments in a highly motivated team, where everyone is developing themselves to higher levels of professionalism
- You will become a key player in the company with the opportunity to make an impact during a very exciting phase of build and growth
Please send an English or Spanish version of your CV, thank you!
If the application button does not work, please send your information to amorales(at)gocleer.com